Four second delays

Last week I said that I was unaware of any other long-delay pedals, other
than the Zoom 508.  The Loopdoctors pointed out the DOD DFX94, which also
has 4 seconds.  Details are scant on their website, but it appears to be
the standard DOD single-wide metal box with one switch and four knobs,
and thus no programmability (it also appears to be a mono device).  With
only one switch I'm unclear as to how you open and close the loop, unless
there's a sample/hold mode in which the the delay is always active and
the switch just opens the loop for more input.  I wish they'd bring back
the 8sec, two-switch floorbox.

Travis Hartnett