From:   Julia & Dave[SMTP:jndk@colba.net]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 09, 1997 1:00 PM
To:     Looper's Delight
Subject:        Modular Looping

Hi,

I am kinda new to the list, but I've visited all your Web sites and I was
just
wondering if there are any of you out there who loop synthesizers.

I loop using a Delta Lab Effectron III, Lexicon JamMan, and use a
Roland SDE-330 Dimensional Space Delay to sweeten the lot, but my
sources are mostly  EMS VCS-3 and custom modules.  The closest I come
to guitar looping is using a bass thru a pitch to voltage converter as a
controller.

To make matters even stranger, Robert Fripp is my main influence.

Seeking kindred folk,

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N

                                              "The most remarkable aspect
of today's artistic
                                                environment is the
coexistence of so many
                                                centuries at the same
moment."

          ---   Joel Chadabe (1971)

P.S.  Thank you for turning me on to the Vortex, I have ordered one which
shall be in my
rack tomorrow night.