Re: Modular Looping

> I am kinda new to the list, but I've visited all your Web sites and I was
> just
> wondering if there are any of you out there who loop synthesizers.

For years my looping setup was primarily a Kork MonoPoly and two reel to
reels. The decks are gone as is the Korg but synths are my primary
instuments. I recently got a CS1x that has an abundance of realtime
control and am awaiting the arrival, hopefully today, of a 4 second
Korg Delay. An expressive synth is a must, knobs and realtime control and
such.

> I loop using a Delta Lab Effectron III, Lexicon JamMan, and use a
> Roland SDE-330 Dimensional Space Delay to sweeten the lot, but my
> sources are mostly  EMS VCS-3 and custom modules.  The closest I come
> to guitar looping is using a bass thru a pitch to voltage converter as a
> controller.
>
> To make matters even stranger, Robert Fripp is my main influence.

As far as instumental loops go Bobby Boy is and Eno are it for me as well.

steve d

            skullsaw must be applied directly to the stain

                     http://www.gti.net/skullsaw