Re: looping voice ideas

Hi all

Some days ago I've suggested to my singer to try out a pedal effects chain
(boss type) VS a rack mounted iper mega ultra clean studio enhanced
effect.
For radical use there's no better. And suggesting him to add a digital
delay/reverb (from boss, don't remember the name) with 2 secs of looping
capabilities to his distortion, flanger, etc. pedals, I've opened him the
door to a whole new universe.
He just phoned me with enthustiastic words while a dense, growing voice
loop
was running through his house stereo system.

What a satisfaction....

ciao
leo

PS any news for updated EUROplexes???