Re:EUROplexes( was: looping voice ideas)

Leonardo wrote:
>PS any news for updated EUROplexes???

According to the people at Gibson, back ordered Echoplexes will (quote)
"hopefully" be shipped to Europe from USA by the end of this month. This is
the same thing they said last month, the month before that, 3 months
ago...I wouldn't get my hopes up. I'm sure the demand for Echoplexes is so
big in the United States, that by the time they get to think of us European
Loopers, there won't be any left. I hope to be proven wrong on this
though...

Erik (Norway)