Jamman footswitches

Regarding footswitches for the Jamman: I'm very happy with the Boss FS-5U
and an insert cable.  Currently I'm using four of the footswitches and two
insert cables (a "send & return" cable with stereo 1/4" phone plug to to
mono 1/4" phone plugs).  The Boss footswitches lock together and feel very
comfortable.  This was my solution when I bought a Jamman that had been a
demo unit and no longer had a footswitch.  Also, though one pair of
switches lets you do a lot, the flexibility of control with two pairs is
terrific. -Tom

                                        *
"New music: new listening" -John Cage   *       tbickley@artswire.org
                                        *