Re: Who's on the forefront of loopmuse?

>I'll try this again, just to see if this gets picked up.
>*So, just for giggles, what / who is on the forefront of "looping-based
>I know this is somewhat an impossible question, but, maybe it's worth
>bashing around for a while.
>David Kirkdorffer

If you are looking for a virtuosity competition, we could simply count the
foot operations / second and maybe give a bonus if difficult and combined
functions are used. :-)

If we consider any music with a repeated drum beat, we do not get anywhere.

If its about music as we develop it on this list, I hope the CD projects
will help us to feel where the various styles are going and discuss our
I am really curious to hear all that! How is it, Mat? Ray?