MUCHO FRIPPERY

Seems many are missing the point: that the gig/event,whatever, IS the
significant experience. I too love the old Frippertronics- and would
"consume" more, were it available. But,  also enjoy the current  Soundscape
recordings ; though I do agree Space Music is a retro-genre hook (shades of
Gong, Hillage, T'dream et al) on which to hang this essentially
forward-looking music.

As for RF being cold, aloof etc etc.......all I can say is having studied
with him on several GC courses that the Crafty One always seemed   a
decent, humane, generous spirited and instructive person who went out of
his way to help those  (especially klutzes like me ) to comprehend
something of his  vision and experience in music.

 John Stevens