Re: Oberheim MC3000d (Buy 'em and we'll have World Peace )

>Tom, is this piece going to be shipping in the near future and what is the
>projected list price of it? Also, when you say 3 system pedals and 5
>assignable pedals, is this as in footpedals?  Inquiring minds want to
>know.
>Thanks!  Ed

Ed D. and the Inquring Mimes-

It was shown as a prototype. I don't know any pricing info yet. There are
eight 1/4" jacks for pedals, three of which are system wide and five that
can be programmed to control any suitable parameter(s). It sounds cool...

How much would you be willing to pay for such a device? That will help us
determine the pricing, at least when we negotiate with the manufacturer
(Viscount). We have ordered 10 units as a trial run and will have them in a
couple of months, probably by Frankfurt... Yes, they are CE approved!

Tom "Takin' dem prices to da People" Spaulding
(Deep inside Gooberheim HQ, Twangtown USA)