RE: Jamman goes down during live performance.

Hi PJ,

Usually when the pots fail they will be noisy when you turn them.  The
pots are sealed in such a way that I have never seen cleaning them help
with any problem.  The symptom that you have described is a new one to
me.  At what type of a frequency does it occur?  Does it show any other
symptoms like the display dimming or resetting?  Does your only your
recorded signal go out or only your input(dry) signal or both?

Please contact me and I will do my best to help you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone +781-280-0372