Re: Dynamic Looping (WAS: Re: Looper Wishlist)

At 7:37 AM -0500 4/10/98, Chuck Zwicky wrote:
>A month ago I asked the question "Is the feedback pedal input on the
>Echoplex Digital Pro audio or CV?", to which I received no reply.

it's a control voltage, set with a potentiometer in the feedback jack.
There's no audio there. The audio remains digital for the the feedback
path, and the feedback is done by a calculation in the processor. If the
audio were being converted to analog for the feedback and back to digital
each time through the loop, your loops would start to sound pretty bad
after a while.

kim