Re: warren haynes

At 10:28 AM -0400 4/17/98, Lee Wordsman wrote:
>Kim Flint wrote:
>
>> Now as far as looping guitarist sightings go, I hear that Warren Haynes
>of
>> the Allman Brothers is becoming an echoplex user/endorser. I can only
>> imagine what that means.....
>>

>You mean former guitarist for the Allman Brothers.  Warren Haynes is
>currently
>pursuing a solo career as the front man for his band "Gov't Mule".  I saw
>them
>recently and didn't detect any looping going on.  A friend also passed on
>Warren's latest album.  Haven't listened to it yet but if it features any
>looping
>I'll pass it on.

ah. as you may have gathered, I don't follow the southern rock scene very
closely....:-)

At least I checked to see that it was the Allman Brothers...at first I
though he was from Lynard Skynard....

since he's just getting one of these things, I would guess it would be the
next album with the soundscaped-ambient-drum-and-bass-country-rock on it.

kim