Re: warren haynes

I wasn't putting down or underestimating Warren Haynes, and I'm sort of
baffled how you got that idea. Sorry that you did.

My whole point in bringing it up is that I think he WOULD do something
interesting with it, and I was trying to point out to folks here that the
scope of people interested in looping is much wider and more diverse than
you would gather from much of the conversation on LD. The ambient
soundscaping thing is just one part of it, and I'm sure Warren would
represent another. It's the same diversity theme I've been pushing since
the list started a year and a half ago!

Along that traditional guitar player vein, some other names that have been
checking out looping devices include Peter Frampton and Tony Iommi.....

kim