Re: attn: GP-100 users

>I just got a GP and have a question for fellow users. I've got a Jamman
>in the Fx loop and noticed a peculiar thing which has now become an
>annoying thing. How the heck can the volume of my guitar affect the
>volume of my JM once it is playing a loop

I don't have to have anything coming out of the guitar, all I have to do
is turn down the volume knob or pedal. If someone were to tell me that
they were having this problem I would say they are confused, that it was
not possible. If I move the Jamman through the chain not all positions
will produce this effect, but the fact that it will do it at all is
beyond me.