Re: speaker/monitor question

Michael, if you can give it some time and a lot of diligence you might hit
good deal on one of the online classifieds sites.  My fave is Recycler,
http://www.recycler.com/default.htm; it's been even more productive for me
than Harmony Central.  I was able to find a couple of Eons for $200
apiece -- a little beat up on the outside, but they sound great considering
their size and cost.

You might do a search on Google http://www.google.com/, for more
classifieds
sites.

Watch out for Lambrecht, though.  He'll be breathin' down your neck cuz he
wants some too.

LH