Re: which echo unit?

There's a new TC Electronic "budget" unit called the D-Two coming
out... rumor is that street price will be right at $500 american
buckolas. It has 10 secs of *stereo* delay and a hold function.
Reverse on the fly, filtering for a more analog sound, chorus/flange
and from the ad copy a very full featured multi-tap tempo delay
feature... it's midi as well. I'm really crossing my fingers on this
one. Should ship in late November according to TC U.S.

Best Regards,
Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com

>>> Os <os@scee.sony.co.uk> 11/02 12:36 AM >>>
Hi.

I'm interested to hear your recommendations for delay unit. I say
'delay' rather than 'loop' - currently I borrow a friend's JamMan
when
needed and I only ever use it in echo mode, ie. just as a very long
delay.

The Headrush looks pretty nice...

cheers,
--