Boomerang for sale

I have nothing to do with this sale, just saw it posted at rmmm....

response address was listed as Ajai@Aio.com <Ajai@Aio.com>.  Please see
note
below about reformatting for spam protection...

==================================

Price: $325

Boomerang floor-based phrase sampler. This one has a 1 minute memory, but
it
can be inexpensively upgraded to 4 minutes.

Cool tool for layering sounds, or improvising with self-accompaniment.
Similar to the Lexicon JamMan, but with more memory. Very user friendly
layout. Refer to harmony-central's effects database for more info.

Paid more than $400 for it a year ago. Didn't use it much - guess I had a
G.A.S. problem back then. It's in mint condition with manual and original
box. Asking $325, inclusive of COD shipping within the continental US by
UPS
ground.

Jai Kasthurirangan

Anti-Spam: delete "A" in E-mail address