Loopers Of The World (was 'Music')

Chris Chovit wrote:-

>I've been thinking of upgrading the Loopers of the World site.  Perhaps I
>could add an "MP3-link" field, which would link to MP3 files on each of our
>sites.  That way, we wouldn't need to upgrade the server space.  I could
>also set up some features, like a MP3 page that just listed all the MP3
>links, or a button that plays a random one....  anyone have any thoughts on
>this?

Great idea Chris! Count me in if you proceed.

While we're on the subject of Loopers' Profiles, I was thinking that it could be very useful to categorise artists by their real-world location. Is this feasible?

Or perhaps the inclusion of a 'search engine' geared specifically to Loopers' Profiles would help visitors to avoid trawling through endless profiles? Just a thought. Anyone else?

Lee Fletcher

http://www.waterleat.demon.co.uk