Help!!! have I got a problem with Vortex?

Dear All,

I was wondering what problems, if any, anyone has had with a Vortex, I
just got
mine about 1 month age (OK not brand new) and last night something funny
happened,
but not quite sure what, first it was stuttering a bit (like a dodgy
cable) and
then its display was flashing constantly, like it was meant to for some
parameter
change or something ...except its not supposed to, so.. si swithched it
off and
went to bed... now it had been left on for about 48 hours, so it was a tad
warm,
but its cold here in Norway and I have to keep warm somehow   :)

when i get home i hope its better, but if it isnt.... gulp?

Mark Red