Re: AW: Help!!! have I got a problem with Vortex?

Thanks for your speedy responses, but...um... what/where are the "rotary
encoders? Im guessing its the components that do the rotary effects, so
Ill go home tonight and check to see if its only the "Rotary" type effects
that stutter...

I could also do with some discussion as to the best / most flexible place
to put a Vortex in the signal path, I use a split signal from my guitar to
two stereo effect processors and using it how they suggest places it
directly after one of them, making it unusable with the other, but if I
put it on sends on my mixer, it doesnt process the sound 100% which is
required for some of the patches... somehow I need a mixable insert
connection (remember Im a guitarist, its has to be a hands free solution,
cos I dont wanna be fiddling with tiny send pots in the dark in the heat
of the moment!!!)

Help,Im sure there must be some urls discussing this somewhere?