Re: AW: Help!!! have I got a problem with Vortex?

On 11/4/99 mark said:

>I could also do with some discussion as to the best / most flexible place
>to put a Vortex in the signal path, I use a split signal from my guitar to
>two stereo effect processors and using it how they suggest places it
>directly after one of them,

mark,

Experiment, experiment, experiment. It is your signal, shape it as you
wish.

Patrick
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net