Re: Alternative to Vortex / Expression Pedals...

I just got off the phone with Synthony in Pheonix... no more Korg
AM8000R's there...

Regarding midi... I use EV-5's with my PMC-10 and they've been just
fine... I'm going to try a couple Proels soon as well. I hear they work
the same as the EV-5. The recent post tipping us off about the Paia 8 cv
input MIDI BRAIN kit looks great. I'm hoping to build a Brain into a midi
pedal board with 5 or 6 ExPeds on a small riser right behind my PMC-10...
Since I sold all my non-midi stuff (Vortexes and JamMan) I won't have any
extra dedicated switches except the EDP's and the midi board.

-Miko