Line 6 web site

Have any of you loopers visited the Line 6 web site to check out the
info on the soon to be released DL4 pedal. They used to describe the
looping function as being modeled after the Boomerang, but have recently
dropped that description. If you visited the sight and recall seeing
this description please send me an email directly, not through Loopers
Delight. If you have a cached copy of the web page I would love a copy.
Please respond directly and not through Loopers Delight. Thanks.

--
Mike Nelson

Boomerang Musical Products       800-530-4699
PO Box 541595                    214-340-6913, Outside USA
Dallas, TX  75354-1595           214-343-1038, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com    mnelson@dmans.com

"Some products make you sound better;
 the Boomerang Phrase Sampler makes you play better."