Recomended Looping Device

O.k I'm new to the list and somewhat new to looping. But I'm looking to
purchase a looping device for playing guitar, mostly acoustic. After lots
of reading and research I guess the most obvious choices would be the Akai
Headrush, or the Boomerang. I've read some of the threads going back and
forth concerning specific features. So I guess my question is: Is there
one obvious choice? Is there another option I'm not looking at? ..And
lastly what are my odds on finding a JamMan? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Long
joelong@cisco.com