Re: vortex memory upgrade?

Hi everyone...

i am responding to this strand in regards to Bob Sellon.  I have also tried
to contact him via email about my two jam mans.  no response.  is there
actually an upgrade for these babies?  Sellons sight regarding the jam man
seems a bit techie and vague to me (i am just an end user after all) and
there is no mention of how or where to obtain a jam man upgrade...

anybody have any answers?

ps.  congratualations on you folks who actually got your vortex's to work
for you.  I am a jam man freak, but that crazy thing was the hardest, most
obtuse processor i ever laid my hands on!