RE: Digital Echoplex

No!  This should not be made into a regular rule.  There was one man who
didn't care about money.  There is such people out there.  They're called
"Sheiks," or "Japanese children of CEO's," or "royalty."  They're the ones
who pay $25,000 for '61 Strat, or $2.5 million for a painting.  One of
those
paid way too much for an Echoplex -- this doesn't mean that we all have to
start paying that kind of money.  THIS IS THE PRICE FOR AN ECHOPLEX IN GOOD
CONDITION:
        $600.
Am I wrong or not?