Jam Man/ Vortex Prices

I had to post because I can't believe these prices- here is an 8 second Jam
Man- 8 seconds!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=198398156

A Vortex-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201936503

Another 8 second Jam Man- again only 8 seconds-
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=202119264

Wow- anyway- I have been using my Vortex with my drum machine a lot with
wonderful results- the tap tempo pedal is crucial- I will be posting a
morph
or two on Andy's Votrex site in the next week or two- The only problem I
have is with having 5 separate pedals for the Vortex- I need to get the
dual
function Lexicon originals or make some myself-

Cliff