RE: OT: begin of millennium.

That's a pile.  A millennium starts on the first year of the count from one
to one thousand.  If it had started on "year zero," I would still disagree
with you.  A millennium is just a count of one thousand years.
        So I guess it would be OK if I borrowed $1,000 from you but gave
you back
only $999, right?  Why, a thousand dollars is whatever I want it to be.