RE: OT: begin of millenium.

That's right, what does it matter?  What are we celebrating here?  2000
years of what?  What does it matter that we have all this technology, all
these Rights in our constitution?  What does it matter that we have
Echoplexi and electric guitars?  Doesn't matter at all.  Let's burn it all,
destroy all the factories, pulverize the whole thing, let's go back to the
stone age and live in caves, fight to keep a light on all the time.  Let's
all live in fear and superstition.  Hey, I'll start by trashing my computer
and my tele set, and my electric guitar, and my bass.  Hey, why don't we
raid the Soviet nuclear bombs and get it all over with.  Why live at all?