Re: Off topic: CD recorders

In a message dated 11/22/99 5:13:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
myoder@tamiu.edu writes:

<<

Michael,

    Hey man, I've played with a few of the Marantz models and have to say
that they are very nice.  As for editing header information, I can only
say
that you're slightly better off going to either a computer based unit,
recommend going to Plextor's CD-R and RW units.  I know that with the
Marantz
equipment, it tended to do quite nicely in either duplicating an audio CD,
or
just taking a few tracks at a time...  Did notice that you do loose a few
seconds when you do it in this method, but it is better than using a DAT.
Again, I recommend getting the audio ready prior to burn.

    Tchus,

        Lee-ohki.