Re: Drum machines

> I was thinking about maybe adding a little drum machine into my studio
>and
> I was curious if anyone here had any recommendations as to make, model,
> etc.  Somewhere in the $200 range is probably where I''m at (used is fine
> also).

I use a Boss (Roland) DR-660. I don't have all the spec' to hand, but this
funky unit has served me well for over six years.

Key features:-

* 4 x Audio Outputs
* MIDI
* Tons of (editable) Drum / Percussion voices
* Touch Sensitive Pads

Production stopped only this year and there are still 'clearance bargains'
to be found if you shop around. The '660 can also be purchased for well
under 200 (UK) Pounds on the second-hand market.

Regards,

Lee Fletcher
www : http://www.waterleat.demon.co.uk