Re: mars/found sounds

At 01:50 PM 12/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>This sounds very cool. Can you give anymore information such as
>web-sites/contacts. I would love to follow something like this over the
>web.
>I suppose I could search for nasa...........very interesting indeed. I was
>wondering if scientists had yet attempted to record "alien"/"other"
>atmospheres.....

Last Saturday I had a loop jam with a drumming friend of mine (who's on the
list, but still in "lurk" mode; Hi Porp!) and throughout the whole thing,
many hours, he had a cable feed from the space shuttle cam going on a video
monitor. It went perfectly with the music!

>    Anybody else out there enjoy looping "found-sounds"?  I heard a drone
>on
>a passing bicycle today that sounded loop-worthy.

Check out <http://www.mp3.com/sourceproduct> and ask for Matt. Several list
members are on that project.

Tim