Re: Slightly on topic/synth modules with looping?

the jv1010 is of course a different beast entirely from the korg
electribe stuff. when i said that the korg stuff pales in comparison
with the roland, i meant the korg n5xr and x5dr boxes.

as john mentioned, the great thing about the electribes/ groove machines
is the real-time control waiting right there under your fingers. the
jv1010 is less freaky but offers a much wider palette of sounds.

fwiw,
rob