Re: sync-ing non-midi loopers/ cheap stereo loopers???

<< Personally though, I think I'm actually happier with a Headrush and a
couple of Zoom 2100's getting weird against each other than I was with the
elaborate EDP.  But maybe that's just my problem....   David Myers >>

Well, there are at least two of us with the same problem, David.  ;-)  And
guess what is even worse about our being so enamored of these little Akai
units... if I wanted to add a third looper to my 2-Headrush setup, I would
have to go through the agony of  walking down to my local, neighborhood
music
store and picking one up for $160-$170.  Not wait indefinitely for one to
come down the pipe again.  (Is the term 'Vaporware' familiar to anyone?)
Which I probably won't need to do, since all the possibilities I could
ever
want to try with looping on the gear I now have will take me a thousand
years
or so to realize.  Or perhaps I'm just unimaginative.
    Like you, I setup (or allow) my loops to work away from each other on
the
two units.  Gives an interesting, life-like growth > decay into chaos >
new
growth morphing into some new undulating wave of sound again, ad
infinitum.
Great for background textures & 'soundscapes'.  I've got a lot of midi
gear,
if I want things in perfect sync.  It's the more organic feeling,
imperfectly
synced loops that interest me.  Just finished a CD, with looping on two of
the cuts, btw.  When I get time, the orders for more or rollng in
everyday,
I'll throw some mp3's up on the web.
    hawkeye