Re: DL4 comments

Not being a software engineer I really have no idea, but just how involved
would it be to write in user-determined wet/dry mix variability parameters
to something like the DL4? Is it a software thing, or would it require
actually wiring in a circuit?

On a related note, you guys who're using a Headrush in a mixer's Aux send:
which output are you using, Mix or Head 1 (wet)? I've been trying it both
ways, and each has its pros and cons. I think I actually prefer the sound
using Mix, but the volume change when punching out is kind of annoying and
makes the drummer whine "The loop dropped out! I can't hear it anymore!"

Tim