Re: Torn Site

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Clifford Bosephius Alexander wrote:

> By the way - my local store can't seem to get me any D Torn- anyone
> reccomend a good source please-

The Artist Shop @ http://www.artist-shop.com/
Wayside Music/Cuneiform @ http://www.cuneiformrecords.com/

Hey, and why not save on shipping by buying some Dark Aether Project CDs
from these folks too! 8)

       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t