DL-4 = Bliss?

just had my first experience with the DL-4. ran my kinscherff acoustic
with sunrise pickup through the DL-4 then to my boomerang then to my
blues deluxe spring reverb tube amp. wow. i am primarily a j-150 user
but this simple looper set up is the s#$t! the DL-4 has a much better
sound then the boomerang but inconjunction with the rang makes for a
nice variety of sample rates / sounds. the interface is familiar. so
much has been reviewed on this pedal in the last few months that any
technical input from me would be redundant. i really like the options of
echo allot. the whole pedal rocks! although i've only sat with it a
short time, 1 hour or so, i would give it 5 stars. for the buck and bang
this is the pedal of the decade. not a boomerang replacer but another
fine addition. rang will have to work a bit harder in his design to
compete. i would probably direct a new looper in the direction of the
DL-4 if they had to choose one first. i'm still quite the romantic
ranger though and will be for a while to come.

sonically my rig here makes it all a little better ...

peace and loopon
jimmy george