Any one using doepfer modular,paia, or MOTM to process audio?

I saw a post here with a link to the doepfer site any one using there
stuff?
Anyone using a modular system for anything? I have a hagstrom patch200 in
the mail and I an wonder what the possibilities for guitar are in the
modular world and what system to use to inter face this world. The hag is
wired to produce cv\gate so I can control modulars but there now is yamaha
50 axon technology, pitch to midi converter , which coupled with a midi to
cv, puts you in the game. The G50 is also cool because you can assign a
guitar string to each Midi channel to a cv out put(via kenton) an controll
six mono synths(imagine six mini moogs with all controls synced to a
master
moog{and then a switch to give each mini its own string}insert evil mad
scientist laugh here___) but the only reasonably priced g50(forget the
mini's) I have seen was the total system for 1000 bucks and after I spent
that much money the'd find a better interface before I could afford a
modular. I think my beloved korg systemwhich cabe controlled by the hag's
pitch as well a cv(not to mention the swede is an awsome guitar in its own
right)  is the best way to go for guitarish type stuff I want. Any
thoughts
and comments from you sagely seasoned music types? I appreciate you fellas
for lettin us over-postin minors in. Hope you all had a happy holidays.
Jeremiah