Vortex and Emu Morpheus for sale!

Hi,
 I'm offering my Lexicon Vortex plus Roland ev-5 expresson pedal for
sale. It's in excellent condition. Comes with the manual and footswich.
Expression pedal is essential for getting the most out of the unit(e.g.
morphing) I'm entertaining bids over $250 + S/H.
 Also up for sale is an Emu Morpheus sound module. Excellent condition.
I bought it new one year ago. Willing to let it go for $350 + s/h. Comes
with thick manual. Also comes with handy tutorial video from Emu.
 Please e-mail me privately at hungn@cnetix.com about the sales. Also
willing to trade for Power Mac system with Cubase and possibly older
version of Pro Tools. Thanks, Hung.