Roland G-707 / GR-700 Cable pin out

I've got a Roland G-707 guitar (from the GR series) with a GR-700 guitar
synth - Unfortunately the Pawn shop I bought it from did not have the 24
pin
cable that connects the two devices together. Roland told me that they no
longer carry cables for the G707 / GR700 set-up. Does Anyone know where I
can purchase a 24pin cable that will work or what the pin-out of the cable
is so that I can build one? PLEASE Help. Unimatrix2000@netzero.net

~Dave

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World