Re: Request for next version of EDP software

>I am wondering if there would be a way to have an indicator of tempo or
>somehow make smaller divisions of the loop signal indicator light-
>For instance when I have a long loop going it would be nice to have the
>light flash more than just at the beginning of the loop- to somehow make
>it

Yea, the ability to subdivide looptimes imho important if you are working
in
rhythmic material not purely soundscape. This is why my fripp~ multichannel
variablespeed looper external [ding] for the max platform... has a
metronome
output. Once I get off the skateboard to return to the uppermind [time
linearities aside], I think I'll package a version with maxplay for people
who have a mac and want to do live arbitrarylength looping. will post
again.
thanks for makin me feel like we're on a collective groove.

PS I'm also interested in bay area jams. as media im sitting with piano
improv, voice, didje and electronics ]1
owerbook[ emersonlakepalmer/kingcrimson/pinkfloyd/rageagainstmachine/
3eb/deep forest/angelique kidjo/orbital circa 1990/beheadtheprophet ..
mishmash style unimportant. hearing silent voices . unmanifest. they demand
incarnation.

PPS www.indymedia.org

in lake'ch
-jan