>       A friend of mine has given me
>       several 30 pins' simms that work for
>       the Echoplex.
>
>       They upbgrade Plex memory
>       in 7 seconds aprox. each one (remember
>       that there are four sockets for putting
>       them).

They work in pairs

>       I've cheked them with my Plex ( that i have
>       upgraded to 100 sec.) and it showed
>       107 sec. on the plex screen.
>
>       I supose these are 512Kb simms, isn't Kim ?
>       With four of them you'll have 25 sec. of looping
>       time for the plex.

No, there are just 256k, 1M and 4M simms. To get 100 sec, you need
one pair of 4M simms. So I think you got a pair of 4M plus a pair of
256k.

Test them by pairs in the Bank 0 (indicated between sockets and
transformer) to find out what you have got, but consider that if you
put a pair of different size, the indication at startup will depend
to the smaller one.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org