hi guys !

        A friend of mine has given me
        several 30 pins' simms that work for
        the Echoplex.

        They upbgrade Plex memory
        in 7 seconds aprox. each one (remember
        that there are four sockets for putting
        them).

        I've cheked them with my Plex ( that i have
        upgraded to 100 sec.) and it showed
        107 sec. on the plex screen.

        I supose these are 512Kb simms, isn't Kim ?
        With four of them you'll have 25 sec. of looping
        time for the plex.

        Ok., i'd like to sell them since i don't need
        them all.

        If somebody is interested, contact me privately at,

        rauboto@dragonet.es

keep looping,
RBT