Re: Is it possible to sync Vortex to EDP?

I have no idea why your midi/cv thing isn't working right with the
echoplex's midi output, but I think maybe you can do this without midi at
all.

When sync=out, the echoplex sends out a pulse from the BeatSync jack in the
back. The pulse is sent at the startpoint of the loop.  Perhaps you could
use this pulse to trigger the vortex tap tempo jack?

I have no idea if it will work, but I'd be plenty interested in finding
out!

BTW, with the midi thing, did you try different midi channels? Does the cv
thing care what the velocity is? Can it use cc instead?

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |