RE: Repeater question 4 DAMON

>which makes me think of a question, will the repeater "updateable" for new
>versions in a similar way to the EDP,IE: chuck in a new chip, or would it
>involve buying "repeaterII" or "Son of repeater"

We designed Repeater to be very easy to upgrade. Insert a compact flash
card
(CFC) that has upgrade software on it and Repeater will automatically
detect
the upgrade software on the card and upgrade itself. You won't even have to
touch a screw driver. If you have purchased a Sandisk Imagemate you will be
able to see the CFC as a disk on your computer's desktop. You will then be
able to download the upgrade from our site, drag and drop it on the CFC,
stick it in Repeater and your upgraded!

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director