Looping Gig (Seattle, WA, USA): Electrochakra 12/6/00

Electrochakra, a loop-heavy instrumental band will be playing this
Wednesday, December 6, between 6 and 11PM, at the Hurricane Cafe (7th and
Bell).  This will be our second gig with our new drummer, Sean Sippel, so
anyone curious as to how integrating loops with a drummer can be approached
is welcome to drop by.

Admission is free, our new CD will be for sale, and free nachos are
available upon request.

Be seeing you,

Travis Hartnett
Electrochakra

--
MP3's and calendar of upcoming shows available at:

www.mp3.com/electrochakra