Re: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal

Real people?  No problem.  They can adjust.  Sequenced rhythm tracks?  Uh,
maybe I'm an invalid, but my tap-tempo skills will produce a noticeable
flam eight bars down the line.  In instances when you're not doing the de
rigueur ambient texture stuff, timing presents a problem.

                    "Sound Mind"
                    <soundmind@pa        To:
                    ndora.be>            cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: Any More Info on
New BOSS Looping
                    01/25/01             pedal
                    11:27 AM
                    respond to

>From the specs I've read, it seems pretty easy to sync to other equipment
even real people:)  The tap for instance seems usefull..  I've only had
experience with the DL4, so I might be a bit naive here.  If  I am, please
enlighten me.