Re: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal

Real people?  No problem.  They can adjust.  Sequenced rhythm tracks?  Uh,
maybe I'm an invalid, but my tap-tempo skills will produce a noticeable
flam eight bars down the line.  In instances when you're not doing the de
rigueur ambient texture stuff, timing presents a problem.

                    "Sound Mind"

                    <soundmind@pa        To:
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
                    ndora.be>            cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Any More Info on
New BOSS Looping
                    01/25/01             pedal

                    11:27 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

>From the specs I've read, it seems pretty easy to sync to other equipment
or
even real people:)  The tap for instance seems usefull..  I've only had
experience with the DL4, so I might be a bit naive here.  If  I am, please
enlighten me.

Jan