RE: Turn All That S**t Off

yes...it's one step at a time. I have done some looping stuff at the
equivalent of a biker bar....and results were a bit mixed. But if only 40%
of the audience there opened their minds to new and abstract ways of
hearing
and viewing things, then I consider it a success.
Also I did a little looping bass solo when I played in a country band at a
line-dancin' bar in Bakersfield (how's that for stereotype)....and was not
recieved well at all!!!
Max