OT: FilterFactory and ring mod options

Since there has been some buzz on the list about filters and ring mods for
guitar stuff lately, thought I would chime in with a suggestion...

If you haven't already, you should check out the MoogerFooger line of
stomp
boxes from Bob Moog's Big Briar company. Man, I tried out one of his
MF-101
Low Pass Filters on a bass and it was "phat," I really liked it. There are
some sound clips of both the MF-101 and the MF-102 Ring Modulator on their
website at:

http://www.bigbriar.com

and I really suggest that anyone interested in seriously tweaked out
sounds
check'em out. They're a bit pricey for stomp boxes but they seem to be
worth
it.

This is in no way a slam on the FilterFactory, which I think is a great
unit, simply listing some options for interested folk.

-skully