Re: Transducers

The Fernandez system was originally liscenced from Alan, if I have the
details correct. (Please correct me if I'm wrong... someone... Alan?)

Not sure if they've somehow departed with his design in any large way, but
Maniac Music / Alan Hoover make up-to-date, right now sustainer designs
which work quite well. Adrian Belew's guitar was featured in the Jan?
Guitar Player mag and has one in it... They're awesome!

-Miko

>>> skullyshakespeare@hotmail.com 02/08/01 02:20PM >>>
Hey thanks for reminding me about something that I've been meaning to ask
the list. How do the Sustainiac and the Fernandes Sustainer compare?
Anyone
got an opinion? Is the big difference that the Sustainiac is a kit and you
have to get the Fernandes on one of their guitars or do they also have a
kit. I'm intrigued by the concept, but not sure which way to go.

-skully